I've created a list. I'm calling it the 210 List. I'm hoping to cross everything off it in 2010 and in the process, change my life.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Done and did

Well, finally I have some good news to report. Remain in your seats and breathe in a regular rhythm because I didn't score a Broadway contract or anything like that. I didn't even get a production, although they are coming. I feel it in my bones. BUT, the good news is that I can cross something else off my list.


53. Write a short play.

And I say, Fine I will. So I did. It's called So Much Harm and it takes places on a mountain. Or a very large hill. You make the choice. I do so like my plays being interactive.

Now, I'm working on a new short play, a full-length, a radio play and keeping my sanity in check. Fun times people. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment