I've created a list. I'm calling it the 210 List. I'm hoping to cross everything off it in 2010 and in the process, change my life.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

February

Well, maybe because it was a short month or the fact that I've got to the point in my day job where I lose all the will to live, BUT it seemed that I just couldn't get my act into gear. This is usually the point where I lie down on the couch and stay there for a very long time. But I'm not doing that. Because there is shit to be done. You've seen the list. WOW! That's enough to get anyone off the couch.

So let's go through what I did do this month …


 

Number 11

As mentioned in the previous post, I've finished a full-length play. Let me repeat that. I'VE FINISHED A FULL-LENGTH PLAY! This makes me incredibly happy. And now I'm ready to send it to every theatre on the planet. Which is going to happen this month.


 

Number 1

I don't think I've talked about my play a day mission but let me rectify that now. I am reading a play a day and it's going really well. By this, I mean, it is helping the process of writing plays. I might post what I have read so far in another post.


 

Number 24

Lose a dress size. Not quite there yet but definitely on my way. I've eaten so much salad I may turn into a head of lettuce at any moment. And I'm not eating bread. I'm not as miserable about that as I thought it would be.


 

Number 35

I have begun The Life Project! The Life Project, or perhaps the first Life Project (how many life projects do people have?) is a cycle of plays about my home state Queensland and I have begun the research, brainstorming for the first play in the cycle.


 

Number 68

Dance. Oh yes, I have been. All alone, in my house. Wonderful stuff.


 

Number 108

I have taken to this like a duck to water. You should see my house. I'm expecting a visit from the Health Department at any moment.


 

So, not a complete failure but not exactly screaming through the list either. I need to get better at all of this, which I guess is the point of this year, and this list.


 

Stay tuned for March!

No comments:

Post a Comment