I've created a list. I'm calling it the 210 List. I'm hoping to cross everything off it in 2010 and in the process, change my life.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weekly Update

I thought I would do an update on last week, but last week was a sham! A sham, I tell you. I don't know what happened but would bet a fair amount of money on the fact that I was lazy, lazy, lazy.

I have started two new plays. Started, being the operative word. And then it rained. Like a lot. And the weekend seemed to slip away from me. And it was a long weekend and I know I should have done more, but more was just not going to happen. I don't know why. I never know why, but ...

I move on. A new week, which is now half gone but I'd rather see the cup as half-full, as they say. No. Scratch that. I hate the people that say that.

What I DID do on the weekend is submit plays. Submit, submit, submit. This felt good. This was good. Unfortunately, it wasn't an entire blitz and I am still way behind on the submissions front. In order to get to 210 submissions this year I have to do 17.5 submissions per month. Which means by the end of this month that is not that far away, I have to have 52.5. I think I have about half of that at the moment. HALF! Not good enough. Nowhere near good enough.

So that is about the extent of it. What a depressing update. I don't even have any last words of hope for myself ... large, dramatic sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment